The EVF-1152S/99 is a high power, 2-way loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package. The EVF-1152S/99 utilizes the ND2B, a high output 2" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 90º x 90º waveguide. The SMX2151 15" woofer used FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design for very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL leve ls. The crossover uses steep 24 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long term reliability. The EVF-1152S/99 features make it ideal for many fixed install app lications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather resistant birch, and coated with EVCoatTM for maximum protection from the elements. The unique acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from the entire EVF & EVH Series, with 7 horn patterns to choose from and an assortment of Low Frequency and subwoofer loudspeakers, it gives you the tools to maximize flexibility of system design, no matter what the app lication and budget. The innovative input panel provides choice of phoenix style connector (included in all standard models) or the ability to add; a dual NL4 type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An exter nally accessible jumper selects passive or active operation. An available 70.7/100 Volt transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All these features give you the flexibility to do a large range of venues with fewe r items in inventory and quickly support your customer’s requirements.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- ND2B 2" (51mm) Diaphragm, 1.4" (36mm) Exit Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- SMX2151 15" (381mm) LF Transducer with Fully Symmetric Drive
- Advanced 4th Order Crossover Network with HF Protection
- Coverage Pattern: 40º x 30º Constant DirectivityTM 12" Rottable Waveguide
- 101 dB Sensitivity, 134 dB Maximum SPL
- System Rating: 500W Continuous, (2000W Peak)
- Active Rating: LF400W/HF40W Continuous (1900W/190W Peak)
- (22) M10 Threaded Suspension Points
- PI Version Available with Gland Nut and Stainless Steelille
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.