The EVF-2121S is a high-power, front-loaded bass element that can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a lightweight package. The EVF-2121S utilizes two EVS12SB 12" woofers, developed using FEA opti mization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The EVF-2121S’s features make it a professional loudspeaker for any fixed install application. The trapezoidal enclosure is con structed of weather resistant birch, and coated with EVCoatTM for protection from the elements. For maximum protection against extreme outdoor elements, a fully-weatherized fiberglass version is available. The unique acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from the entire EVF and EVH series. With an assortment of full-range, low-frequency, and subwoofer loudspeakers available, you have the tools to maximize flexibility of system design, no matter what the application or budget. The innovative input panel provides a choice of Phoenix-style connector (included in all standard models) or the ability to add a dual NL4-type connector cover plate or gland-nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An externally accessible jumper selects passive or active operation. An available 70.7/100-V transformer kit may be easily mounted to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All these features give you the flexi bility to address a large range of venues, quickly and precisely supporting customer requirements with fewer items in inventory.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Ideal for installations
- Low-distortion dual EVS12SB woofer
- 100 dB sensitivity, 135 dB max SPL
- Power: 800 W cont., 3200 W peak
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure
- EVCoat, PI, or fiberglass (FG) finish
- M10 suspension points (22)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.