ELECTRO-VOICE | EVID C12.2
EVID C12.2, Integrated 12" Ceiling Mounted Speaker System, Can Enclosure, Tile Rails, and Mounting Ring - for 70 V / 100 V or 8 ohm Operation. Taps at 64, 32, 16, 8, and 4 W (Sold Individually)
The EVID C12.2 loudspeaker system is a high efficiency two-way ceiling loudspeaker package for high ceiling applications. The loudspeaker features the EVID 920- 8B transducer, a 12" coaxial with high power handling and 100 dB sensitivity. The integrate d 64W transformer allows for use in 70V/100V applications, and includes automatic saturation compensation. Transformer tap selection is via a convenient switch on the front baffle. The perforated grille is finished in semi-gloss white powder-coated ena mel. The baffle and bezel are constructed from UL 94V-0 rated ABS. The rear enclosure is constructed from heavy gauge steel, and is has a durable black powder-coat that blends in when used in open ceiling applications. The rear enclosure provides an op timum internal volume for extended low frequency performance. The C12.2 can be suspended by an integrated 3/8" rigging point for use with threaded rod, or it can be mounted using the 3 pendant mount tabs on the rear enclosure. A rear cover, with provis ions for a junction box fitting, provides access to a 4-pin phoenix type connector that allows direct connection to the speaker with 12 gauge wire and provides pass through to additional speakers. A tile bridge is included for safe suspension of the C1 2.2 ceiling systems in a drop ceiling that uses mineral wool, or other fiber-based ceiling tiles.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Full-range power for high ceilings, large spaces
- High sensitivity, high power-handling
- Integrated transformer with automatic saturation compensation for distortion free 70 V, 100 V, or 8 O use
- Front-panel mode/wattage selector
- White semi-gloss perfored grille
- Heavy-gauge steel enclosure in black
- 3/8-inch threaded-rod mount points for open ceilings
- Safe, easy installation with included tile bridge and mounting ring
- Complete package, requires no additional accessories
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.