ELECTRO-VOICE | EVID C8.2HC
8" Waveguide Coupled Coaxial Speaker with Horn Loaded TI Coated Tweeter, High Ceiling, Back Can Enclosure, Tile Rails, and Mounting Ring - for 70 V / 100 V or 8 ohm, Taps at 60, 30, 15, 7.5, and 3.75 W (Pair)
The EVID C8.2HC is an 8" coaxial transducer featuring an innovative waveguide (patent pending) that provides directivity control to 1 kHz. It provides much better music fidelity and speech intelligibility in spaces with high ceiling heights than typica l flush units are capable of. Its 75º coverage pattern provides the same coverage area when used in a 21’ ceiling as a typical flush mount mounted unit in an 8’ ceiling. This loudspeaker system is a complete two-way ceiling loudspeaker package. The pac kage consists of a bezel/waveguide assembly, grille, rear enclosure, 8-inch coax two-way loudspeaker with waveguide coupled titanium coated dome tweeter and internal line-matching transformer. The C8.2HC utilizes a transformer that offers a selection o f 7.5 (70-V only), 15, 30 or 60 watts delivered to the loudspeaker system using either 70-V or 100-V lines, or 8-ohm bypass. Selection is via a convenient switch on the front of the waveguide. The perforated grille is finished in semi-gloss white powde r-coated enamel. The baffle and bezel are constructed from UL 94V-0 rated ABS. The rear enclosure, with fiberglass damping material, provides an optimum internal volume for extended lowfrequency performance. A rear cover, with provisions for a junction box fitting, provides access to a 4-pin terminal block that allows direct connection to the speaker with 12 gauge wire and provides pass through to additional speakers. A tile bridge is included for safe suspension of the C8.2HC ceiling system in a dr op ceiling that uses mineral wool, or other fiber-based ceiling tiles. The EVID line of ceiling speakers has been designed to work together as a complete system in a wide range of different ceiling constructions. They provide controlled dispersion, hig h-efficiency, high-maximum output, ease of installation, and wide-range reproduction of music or voice.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Maximum fidelity and intelligibility for high ceilings
- Ported enclosure for extended bass response
- Waveguide-coupled 1-inch titanium-coated tweeter
- Full-bandwidth overload protection
- Integrated transformer for 70 V, 100 V, or 8 O use
- Front-panel modattage selector
- Safe, easy installation with included tile bridge and mounting ring
- White semi-gloss perforated grille
- Complete package, requires no additional accessories
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.