The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Optimized performance available - Optical performance enhancement through unique industry-leading proprietary MTP polishing processes optimized connector-to-connector mating resulting in 0.5 dB maximum insertion loss
- High-density modular design - Maximizes density with up to 96 fiber connections in 1RU for efficient utilization of rack space design flexibility allows for easy maintenance and upgrade, providing a highly scalable solution combination of design features provides lower total cost of ownership
- MTP 12-fiber connector - Provides reduced overall insertion loss with low channel to channel variability for improved channel link loss performance
- 100% Tested - Verified optical performance provides consistent high performance and reliability for improved network integrity
- Pre-terminated modular cassette system - Provides improved reliability and quick deployment to reduce installation time and cost
- Certified 10 GbE OM3 and OM4 performance - 10Gig(TM) fiber optic cassettes are tested per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps for link lengths up to 300 m for OM3 and link lengths up to 550 m for OM4 meets fiber channel standards when used with Panduit Opti-Core Fiber Optic Cables
- QuickNet(TM) product identification - Data label on each product includes port identification and Q.C. number for quick identification and 100% traceability
- Adapters are aqua for 10Gig(TM) 50/125 um OM3 and OM4, black for 50/125 um OM2, electric ivory for 62.5/125 um OM1 and blue for 9/125 um OS1/OS2 fiber enabling fast, accurate identification of fiber channels for easy moves, adds and changes
Fiber Optic Cassette
Fiber Type: Multimode
Fiber Count: 24
Connector Type: LC Duplex to MPO Male
Material: Zirconia Ceramic
Sleeve Type: Split
Fiber Compatibility: OM4 10Gig(TM) 50/125 um
Performance Level: Optimized
Return Loss: >=26 dB
Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB Maximum
Dimension: 5.02 Inch Length x 3.5 Inch Width x 1.39 Inch Depth (127.5 mm x 89 mm x 35.3)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.