Corning FDC unit product line is a family of housings combined for the splicing and termination of fiber optic cable. Designed to support both cross-connect and interconnect architectures, FDC units can be used in a wiring center as an interface to tra nsmission equipment or in dedicated fiber frames where test access and reconfiguration are key requirements.
FDC units combine the benefits of connector housings and splice housings into single units. These units use standard FDC unit panels and modules and are available in 24-, 72- and 144-fiber capacities. FDC units are compact and modular, providing ample termination and splice storage capabilities.
To improve quality and reduce installation time of these FDC units, Corning recommends factory-pigtailed connector panels or modules. Both are available with a variety of connector types and come complete with factory-installed and tested connectorized pigtails. These pigtailed units are ideal for use in FDC units to speed the termination of fibe r cable and provide the consistent quality performance of factory-installed and polished connectors.
Central Office, Carrier Networks, Enterprise Networks
- Available with all common industry connectors
- Accepts multiple connector types in a single unit Open design
- Easier connector access
Mounting Type: Rack 19-in, Rack 23-in, Wall-Mountable
Product Type (FOH): Rack-Mountable Hardware
Housing Type: FDC
Panel or Module Type: FDC
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 13.3x43.2x27.9 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 5.25x17x11 in
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.