FiberGuide is a raceway system designed to protect and route fiber optic patch cords, multi-fiber cable assemblies and intrafacility fiber cable (IFC) to and from fiber splice enclosures, fiber distribution frames and fiber optic terminal devices. Fib erGuide ensures a two-inch minimum bend radius is maintained throughout the system. Tool-less, Snap-Fit(TM) junctions, cover options significantly reduce the amount of time required for installation.
The FiberGuide system is a complete set of products designed and manufactured to ensure total off-frame protection and ease of use. Basic components include horizontal and vertical straight sections, horizontal and vertical elbows, downspouts, junctions and numerous support hardware and flex-tube kits.
Features the maximum capacity to support 1,600, 2 mm patch cords. It has been engineered to allow straight sections to be self-supporting over a span of up to 1.83 m (6 feet).
- Speed of installation: FiberGuide systems feature a variety of products that allow for quick and easy installation. Express Exit(TM) drops as well as tool-less products including Snap-Fit(TM) junctions, snap-on covers and new hinged cover options save valuable time for installers.
- Speed of deployment: the Express Exit system enables new drops to be added or removed quickly and easily. A drop can be added into a fully loaded raceway in seconds - without cutting.
- Raceway flexibility: FiberGuide features 38 support structures, over 75 fittings, multiple drop options and several other components to suit any application you create.
- Fiber protection: CommScope’s expertise translates into maximum protection for your network. Two-inch minimum bend radiu s is maintained throughout the system regardless of the raceway size.
- Strength and durability: 100% raceway reliability - stands up to any challenge.
Formally an ADC Krone part.
|Fiber Duct H x W||4" X 4"|
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.