LC 10Gig 50 Micron Multimode Simplex Fiber Optic Connector for 900 Micron tight-buffered fiber installation, TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-10 compatible connectors, Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements, Spring-loaded Senior rear pivot latch LC connector, Quick installation; provide field termination in less than half the time of field polish connectors, Patented re-termination capability provides yield rates approaching 100 percent, Factory pre-polished fiber endface eliminates time-consuming field polishing to reduce installation costs, labor, scrap and the number of tools required, Cam activated fiber and buffer clamp mechanisms provide superior fiber and buffer retention - less sensitivity to fiber tensile loading, No separate clamps, tools, or steps are required to secure both the fiber and the buffer, OptiCam Termination Tool simplifies tooling and termination, and virtually eliminates operator error by providing visual indication of proper termination after the cam step has been completed, Cable retention boot assemblies consistently provide higher than industry standard cable retention, Non-optical disconnect maintains data transmission under tensile loads for jacketed cable, Fiber cable size accept 900 Micron tight-buffered fiber with included boot or boots accept 1.6mm - 2.0mm and 3.0mm jacketed cable with available OptiCam Cable Retention Boot Assemblies (ten per package), For 250 Micron coated fiber termination, use 250 micron fiber build-up tube kit or fan-out kits, Ferrule type, 1.25mm zirconia ceramic (highest durability for repeated matings) Use OptiCam Termination Kit (FCAMKIT).
- Factory pre-polished fiber stub endface - Eliminates inconsistent and time-consuming field polishing to deliver required optical performance; reduces termination time (less than half the time of field polish connectors) and the number of installation tools required
- Dual cam design with fiber and buffer clamps - Secures both the fiber and the buffer during the camming step to facilitate consistent termination results; reduces the termination time compared to conventional termination methods
- Allows up to two re-terminations to achieve optimum termination results; reduces the number of rejected connectors and terminations to provide yield rates approaching 100% for lower installed costs
- Translucent housing assembly - Facilitates inspection of the fiber termination quality; results in rapid installations, improved termination yields and lower installed costs
- Non-optical disconnect - Maintains data transmission under tensile loads for jacketed cable
- Mechanical cable retention - Consistently provides higher than industry standard cable retention; requires no adhesive, speeding installation
- Zirconia ceramic ferrules - Provide the highest durability for repeated matings
|Fiber Type||OM3/OM4 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.