Double Your Power A maintenance and calibration tool that will be at home in every instrumentation technician’s tool box,the Fluke 787 ProcessMeter(tm) combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. Based on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the 787 adds the ability to measure, source, and simulate dc loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution.
DMM and loop calibrator in one tool Clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for dc current) Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes. 1000V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency. 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse. 25% Manual Step plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp on mA output. Fluke combined the DMM you trust with the loop calibrator you need. The Fluke 787 ProcessMeter(tm) puts a complete troubleshooting solution in the palm of your hand. Get in touch with more information, faster and easier with the newest member of the Fluke 80 Series, the 787 ProcessMeter. The 787 gives you the measurement capabilities you expect from our rugged, reliable DMMs plus the ability to source, simulate, or measure dc current with 1 microamp resolution and accuracy of 0.05%. Put it all together and you have the ideal tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications. So if you’re tired of always tracking down a calibrator, lugging around two tools and switching back and forth, get the single best solution for doubling your power. The 787 ProcessMeter from Fluke. Here’s the power the 787 ProcessMeter(tm) puts into your hands. Precision 1000V, 440 mA digital multimeter Measure ac and dc volts, ac and dc current, resistance, continuity, and frequency 0.1% dc voltage accuracy 0.05% dc current accuracy, 1 ’A resolution to 30 mA Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout True rms ac voltage measurement to 1 kHz Frequency measurement to 20 kHz Min/Max/Average/TouchHold/Relative modes Diode test and continuity beeper DC current source/loop calibrator 20 mA current source/simulator Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout Manual step (25%, coarse, fine) plus auto step and auto ramp Safety Conformance Meets 1000 volt EN61010-1 CAT III standards.
- Measure ac and dc volts, ac and dc current, resistance, continuity, and frequency
- 0.1% dc voltage accuracy
- 0.05% dc current accuracy, 1 A resolution to 30 mA
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- True rms ac voltage measurement to 1 kHz
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/Max/Average/TouchHold/Relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.