PANDUIT | FREC4X4YL
FiberRunner End Cap Fitting 4x4 Yellow
The FiberRunner End Cap Fitting is used in cable management to close off open ends of the channel or fittings. The FiberRunner End Cap Fitting is a push-on installation and does not require a coupler., FiberRunner End Cap Fitting, 4x4, Yellow, Fitting, End Cap, 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm), FiberRunner, YL
Segregate, Route, and Protect Fiber Optic Cable and Copper Cabling. It is Suited for Data Center Applications where Cable is Routed from Distribution Areas to Equipment Cabinets or Racks. It is Used in Telco Central Offices to Route Fiber Optic Jumper Cables
- Minimum 2" (50.8mm) bend radius control fittings
- Protects against signal loss and performance degradation
- Assemble using FRBC QuikLock(TM) couplers
- Optional split covers snap onto each fitting
- Covers feature 3/4" (19mm) gap to allow cable to be laid in
- For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black)
4x4 End Cap Fitting
Dimension: 4.2 Inch Height x 4.2 Inch Witdh
RoHS Complaint, UL Listed to 2024A Optical Fiber Cable Routing Assemblies Compliant with the applicable tests in Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network Equipment Building Systems Level 3
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.