This speaker remains one of our most popular choices for speech reinforcement, for under balcony and on-wall locations in permanent installations, and as a high-quality monitor system. Dual 8" drivers in a tuned enclosure are matched to a 1" titanium c ompression driver with a 100Åã x 100Åã Constant Directivity horn. The FRI-2082 comes with a mounting bracket for horizontal or vertical orientation, while the FRI-28LPM has non-skid rubber mounting feet to make it more appropriate for stage monitoring.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Ultra-compact LF-optimized vented enclosure
- 1-inch HF driver on Constant-directivity horn
- 100º H x 100º V coverage pattern
- Low-profile slanted design
- Versatile 45º aiming angle for under-balcony, on-wall, and stage monitoring applications
- Mounting bket included (FRi-2082 only)
- Two 3/8-inch suspension points
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.