PANDUIT | FRVT4X4YL
FiberRunner Vertical Tee Fitting 4x4 Yellow
The FiberRunner 4x4 Vertical Tee Fitting attaches to a 4x4 channel and/or fitting to create a 90 vertical drop from a horizontal run. A hinged door is included. The vertical tee fitting requires a coupler to attach a trumpet or 3-port spillout to a ve rtical exit. It accepts the optional snap-on cover in conjunction with the channel.
Routing System is a System of Channel, Fittings and Brackets Designed to Segregate, Route, and Protect Fiber Optic and High Performance Copper Cabling. It is Suited for Data Center Applications where Cable is Routed from Distribution Areas to Equipment
- Spill-overs allow safe transition from horizontal to vertical runs
- 2" (50.8mm) bend radius control
- Transition to channel, slotted channel, and corrugated loom tubing
- For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black)
4x4 Vertical Tee
Dimension: 14.5 Inch Length x 8.51 Inch Width x 7.30 Inch Height (368.3 mm x 216.1 mm x 185.5 mm)
UL Listed to 2024A, RoHS Complaint
|Components||SPILLOUTS / DOWNSPOUTS|
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.