SPECIFIED TECHNOLOGIES STI | FSR100 | FSR100
1 in. split firestop sleeve kit: includes one 1 in. (25 mm) split sleeve, two split escutcheon plates, two split firestop gaskets, firestop putty and labels
SpecSeal READY(TM)SLEEVE Pathways are a complete UL Classified out-of-the-box solution for new cable penetrations through walls. Each sleeve kit contains a precut metallic sleeve, mounting escutcheons, intumescent escutcheon gaskets, wall warning labels, and the amount of putty required to seal both ends.
SpecSeal READY(TM)SLEEVE Pathway kits are simple in design and installation. The larger 2" and 4". (51 and 102 mm) trade sizes, include a unique rolled lip design to eliminate potential sharp edges and do away with the need for conduit bushings. Bushings are required (and included) for the 1" (25 mm) trade size sleeve.
SpecSeal READY(TM)SLEEVE Pathways are sized to the same O.D. as standard EMT (Electrical Mechanical Tubing) and will accept EMT accessories such as grounding bushings. Additionally, SpecSeal READY(TM)SLEEVE Pathways provide an easy method for compliance with the sleeve attachment requirements of the 2000 IBC Section 711.2 without the need for struts or other bracing.
- Economical - significant material and labor savings vs. field fabrication
- Ready to install "out of the box" firestop sleeve kit - kit comes complete with no additional parts required
- No external firestop seal required - factory-supplied intumescent firestop gasket
- UL Classified and code compliant
- Putty is FM Approved
- For rated and non-rated barriers
- Solid or split sleeves available
- Available in three sizes - 1 in., 2 in. and 4 in.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.