- Oil-tempered spring steel for excellent fishing performance
- Dirt-free tape finish keeps hands cleaner during use
- Advanced comfort handle grip reduces fatigue
- Superior rapid tape pay-out and rewind
- Smaller Fish Eye with offset bend for improved fishinability
- Improved low profile tip for easy fishing through all sizes of conduit
- Viewing Port gives visibility to remaining tape and ability to remove jobsite debris quickly
- Rugged case design improves drop impact capability
- Flared case with Grip Ridgefor no slip handling
- Available in 50 ft. (15.2 m), 65 ft. (19.8 m), 125 ft. (38.1 m) and 240 ft. (73.2 m) lengths
- 1/8 in., 1/4 in. and flat steel profiles to accommodate different fishing situations
Accessory: R438B Swivel Ball Head for use on 1/8 in. Steel Fish Tapes, R438-BM Ball Tip Male Half, 439-1 12 in. (305 MM) Flexible Fish Tape Leader, 439-2 12 in. (305 MM) SPEED FLEX Leader (solder joints)
Application: For Excellent Fishing Performance
Length: 125.000 ft. (38.100 M)
Replacement Part: RS438-125 Replacement Steel Tape - 125 FT (NO CASE), 10051 8-1/2 in. Case/Handle Replacement Kit, 10052 12 in. Case/Handle Replacement Kit
Sub Brand: MagnumPRO
Tensile Strength: 400.000 . (1.700 KN) Maximum Design Strength
Weight: 5.500 lb. (2.500 KG)
Width: 1/8 in. (3.200 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.