COMNET COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | FVT10D1A2C1S1
(1) 10-bit Digitally Encoded Short-Haul Video + (1) Bi-Directional Data +
(2) Bi-Directional Audio + (1) Bi-Directional Contact Closure Transmitter, sm, 1 fiber
The ComNet FVTR10D1A2C1(M)(S)1 series transceivers support simultaneous transmission of short-haul quality 10-bit bi-directional digitally encoded video plus one bi-directional data channel, two channels of bi-directional audio and contact closure over one multimode or single-mode optical fiber. The module is universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers and supports RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 data interfaces, and most major data protocols. The modules use 24-bit 96kHz sample r ate digital encoding for superior transmission of balanced line-level audio. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators are provided for rapidly asce rtaining equipment operating status. These units are interchangeable between stand-alone or card mount configurations.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10-bit digitally encoded bi-directional video transmission or video sync plus one bi-directional data channel, two bi-directional audio channels and one bi-directional contact closure
- 24-Bit 96kHz Digitally Encoded Transmission
- 20Hz 18kHz Audio Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission: True broadcast video performance
- Supports RS232, RS422 or RS485 (2 or 4-wire) data interfaces
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera syems
- Transmits Balanced Line-Level Audio up to +6dBm
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Distances up to 30 miles (48 km)
- Bi-color (Rereen) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.