COMNET COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | FVT10D1ESM
Mini Digitally Encoded Video Transmitter + Bi-directional Data, Up-the-Coax + Fast Ethernet, SM, 1 Fiber
The ComNet FVT/FVR10D1E series video transmitter/receiver and data transceiver and the FVT10D1EM mini transmitter and data transceiver support the simultaneous transmission of short haul quality 10-bit EIA RS-250C digital video with one bi-directional data channel plus one 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet port. The modules are universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers and supports RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 data interfaces and most data protocols. It also supports "up-the-coax" da ta transmission from most major manufacturers. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the FVT/FVR10D1E standard size units may be either wall or rack-mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10-bit digital video transmission
- One bi-directional data channel
- One 10/100 BASE-T/TX fast Ethernet port
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission: True broadcast video perfance
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Certified to the requirements of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output ines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Distances up to 30 miles (48 km)
- 8 Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of criical operating parameters
- FVT/FVR10D1E(M)(S) is a hot-swappable rack module
- FVT/FVR10D1E(M)(S) is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.