The ComNet FVT/FVR8018(M)(S)1 Series transmits eight (8) channels of 10-Bit Digital Video along with eight (8) channels of bi-directional data over one single-mode or multimode optical fiber. The video quality exceeds RS-250C for short-haul video trans mission.This equipment is environmentally hardened and suitable for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. The FVT/FVR8018 is compatible with NTSC, PAL and SECAM video transmission protocols and supports bi-directional RS232, 422 and RS485 (2 & 4 Wire) data. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are required.Bi-Color (RED/GREEN) LED indicators are provided to indicate the status of the system, video and data. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall- or rack-mounted, or maybe DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10-bit digital video transmission: transmits 8 real-time
- color video signals and 8 bi-directional data signals on
- one optical fiber
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2 or 4-wire RS485
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul
- Compat with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV
- camera systems
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condensation, highne/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection)
- of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for
- Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional prction
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in
- unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide
- rapid indication of critical operating paramet
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.