- Patch cords are tested to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gb/s for link lengths up to 300 meters with an 850nm source per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE standard
- Pass all TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements
- Insertion loss per connection: 0.10 dB typical; 0.30dB maximum
- Backward compatible for use with all 50/125µm system requirements
- Factory terminated and 100% tested for insertion loss
- Insertion loss data recorded for every multimode patch cord
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each patch cord
- SC Duplex Patch Cords include SC Duplex Clips to maintain polarity
- Highest quality flame retardant fiber optic cable with tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber
Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Fiber Type: Multimode
Fiber Cable Type: Jacketed
Fiber Count: 2
Connector Type: SC to SC
Length: 3 m (9.84 ft)
Fiber Compatibility: OM3 10Gig(TM) 10 GbE 50/125 um
Fiber Cable Size: 3 mm
Flammability Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Cable Color: Aqua
Insertion Loss: 0.1 dB Typical, 0.3 dB Maximum
Boot Color: Aqua
|Connector Type||SC - SC|
|Length||3 M | 9.84 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.