EDGE MTP trunks provide the backbone of the EDGE Solution. With non-pinned MTP connectors on both ends of the cable, the trunks are designed to interface with EDGE or Plug & Play modules. All trunks are shipped with strain-relief clips that allow for t ool-less installation in both EDGE and Plug & Play housings. The trunks conform to TIA-568 Type-B polarity.
Data Center LAN/SAN
- Snap-in strain-relief clips
- Provide easier cable management Small outer diameter
- Improves the cable tray fill ratio and allows for improved airflow Low-loss connectivity
- Enables system design flexibility Bend-improved fiber
- Allows tighter cable bendsor slack storage and routing, less risk of downtime due to pinched or bent cables Corning CleanAdvantage technology and optimized dust cap
- Eliminates the need for scoping and cleaning prior to initial field connection
Cable Assembly Type: Pretium EDGE Trunk
Cable Type: Indoor, ANSI/ICEA S-83-596
Fiber Category: Bend-Improved SM (OS2)
Flame Rating: Plenum (OFNP)
Fiber Count (cable): 12
Outer Jacket Color: Yellow
Connector Type (Conn A): MTP (non-pinned)
Ferrule Material (Conn A): Composite
Connector Type (Conn B): MTP (non-pinned)
Ferrule Material (Conn B): Composite
Furcation Type (Conn A): Pretium EDGE Size 1
14.7 mm x 14.7 mm x 108.6 mm
Leg Color (Conn A): Yellow
Leg Diameter (Conn A) (Metric-mm): 2.0 mm
Leg Length (Conn A) (Metric): 838 mm (-0 mm/+76 mm)
Leg Length (Conn A) (US): 33 in (-0 in/+3 in)
Furcation Type (Conn B): Pretium EDGE Size 1, 14.7 mm x 14.7 mm x 108.6 mm
Leg Color (Conn B): Yellow
Leg Diameter (Conn B) (Metric-mm): 2.0 mm
Leg Length (Conn B) (Metric): 838 mm (-0 mm/+76 mm)
Leg Length (Conn B) (US): 33 in (-0 in/+3 in)
Max. Tensile Strength for Installation: 440 N
Min. Bend Radius Installation (Metric): 82.5 mm
Min. Bend Radius Installation (US): 3.25 in
Min. Bend Radius Operation (Metric): 27.5 mm
Min. Bend Radius Operation (US): 1.08 in
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 5.5 mm ( 0.3 mm)
Weight (cable) (Metric): 32 kg/km
Weight (cable) (US): 71 lb/1000 ft
Insertion Loss, Max (Conn A): 0.75 dB
Reflectance, Typical (Conn A): < -55 dB
Insertion Loss, Max (Conn B): 0.75 dB
Reflectance, Typical (Conn B): < -55 dB
Min Duct Size Diameter (Conn A) (Metric): 64 mm
Min Duct Size Diameter (Conn A) (US): 2.5 in
Outer Diameter (Conn A) (Metric): 41 mm
Outer Diameter (Conn A) (US): 1.6 in
Pulling Grip - Connector A: Yes
Tensile Strength (Conn A) (Metric): 440 N
Tensile Strength (Conn A) (US): 100 lb
Pulling Grip - Connector B: No
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -10 C to 60 C
Temperature - Operation (US): 14 F to 140 F
Approval and Listings: NFPA 262, National Electrical Code (NEC), OFNP, CSA FT-6; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Connector Type||MPO - MPO|
|Length||150 FT. | 45.72 M|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.