LEVITON | GFNT1-W
15 Amp, 125 Volt Receptacle/Outlet, 20 Amp Feed-through, Self-test SmartLock Pro Slim GFCI, Monochromatic, Back / Side Wired, Nylon Wallplate/Faceplate And Self Grounding Clip Included - White
Peace of mind, all the time. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test) our complete line of self-test GFCIs periodically conduct an automatic internal test t o confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. With the slimmest profile on the market, the device allows for fast and easy installation, while Leviton’s patented reset lockout mechanism prevents reset of the GFCI if it is not wired or operating corr ectly. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI is the smart choice in ground fault circuit interrupter protection.
- Provides Continuous Ground Fault Protection Detects and Trips on Actual Ground Fault Even when Self-Test is Being Conducted Initial Power Up, Tests the GFCI within 3 Seconds
- Auto-Monitoring Exceeds the UL Requirement
- Auto Adapts and Shifts to More Frequent Testing if Potential Problem is Detected
- Testing Frequency Regularly Updates Protection Status
- Electronics are Designed to Minimize any False Trigger
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.