GREAT LAKES DATA RACKS | GL24N12-24-B-AC00
NEMA 12K Wall Mount, 24"H x 24"W x 24"D, 12 RMU, 22" Usable Depth, 17" Max. Rail Spacing, 125 lb. Wt. Cap., Black, Solid Door with Keyed Lock, Side with gland plate for 1000 or 1300 BTU AC; #12-24 Tapped Rails, UL508A; NEMA 250 Type 12K
NEMA 12K Wall Mount, 24"H x 24"W x 24"D, 12 RMU, 22" Usable Depth, 17" Max. Rail Spacing, 125 lb. Weight Capacity, Color: Black, Solid Door with Keyed Lock, Side with gland plate for 1000 or 1300 BTU AC; Rack Mount Hardware for #12-24 Tapped Rails, UL5 08A; NEMA 250 Type 12K
- Independently tested and certified to meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association’s Type 12 Standard
- Intended for indoor use to provide a degree of protection against just, falling dirt, wanter, and non-corrosive liquids
- 19" EIA 310-E mpliant
- 2 pair of #12-24 rails; fully adjustable
- Keyed locks with dust covers
- Front and rear sections lock independently
- Provisions for cable access for 1", 2", and 3" conduit knock-outs
- 14 gauge main body and rear section
- Standards:isted; RoHS II Compliant
- Country of Origin, Made in the USA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.