GREAT LAKES DATA RACKS | GL840N12-3042-SC-0000-SQM6
NEMA12K Cabinet, 84"H x 30"W x 42"D, 45 RMU, 42" Usable Depth, 34" Max. Rail Spacing, 5000 lb. Wt. Cap., Black, Includes: Frame w/ welded top, bottom; Solid front and rear doors; Solid (2) sides, accepts 14/17/20,000 BTU AC; 3/8" sq. (M6) mounting rail s
NEMA12K Cabinet, 84"H x 30"W x 42"D, 45 RMU, 42" Usable Depth, 34" Max. Rail Spacing, 5000 lb. Weight Capacity, Color: Black, Includes: Frame with welded top and bottom; Solid front and rear doors; Solid (2) side panels with gland plates for 14/17/20,0 00 BTU AC; 3/8" sq. (M6) mounting rails with package of hardwareNEMA12K Cabinet, 84"H x 24"W x 42"D, 45 RMU, 42" Usable Depth, 34" Max. Rail Spacing, 5000 lb. Wt. Cap., Black, Includes: Frame with welded top & bottom; Solid front & rear doors; Solid (2 ) sides, accepts 14/17/20,000 BTU AC; 3/8" sq. (M6) mounting rails, UL508A; NEMA 250 Type 12K
- Compliant with the National Electrical Manufacturers Association’s Type 12 standard
- 19" EIA 310-E Compliant
- M6 mounting rails with RMU labels
- Removable side panels
- Solid side panels and AC unit panels available (Side Panel A accepts 2500-6000C units; Side Panel B accepts 8000-12000 BTU AC units; Side Panel C accepts 14000-20000 BTU AC Units)
- AC Side panels are configured with an internal baffle kit to direct hot and cold air
- Two vertical lacing bars (one in each rear corner)
- Heavy dhinges and handles
- Cable access knockouts on bottom inside of enclosure
- Hanging eyebolts
- Standards: UL508A Listed; RoHS II Compliant
- Country of Origin, Made in the USA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.