Gold Membership is a comprehensive maintenance & support program that offers expanded coverage & premium level of support to minimize business downtime & ensure a high return on your investment.
- Technical Support: Unlimited 24/7 technical expertise with local language support. Gold members are provided with direct members-only priority phone numbers to our world-class Technical Assistance Centers (TAC).
- Repair: Unlimited, no-hassle, no-charge PRIORITY repair services including labor, parts and shipping.; Loaner unit: A loaner unit or replacement unit can be provided during repair, available the next business day for ZERO downtime.
- Accessories: Parts and accessories that shipped with your u nit and have been qualified as defective or faulty by our technical assistance center will be replaced free of charge during the term of your Gold membership.
- Upgrades/Updates: Valuable software and firmware upgrades for your unit during the year givin g you the latest functionality, improving technical efficiency and troubleshooting.
- Discounts and Members-Only Promotions: Special discounts are offered to Gold customers on new products, enhancements and used demo equipment.
- Easy Access to Gold Entitlements: Upon purchase, your company will receive a unique Gold Membership Number and PIN for secure access to your online Gold account
|Number of Users/Devices||1|
|Type of Software||NETWORK MANAGEMENT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.