Featuring 125 kHz proximity technology, HID proximity readers are robust, affordable and seamlessly integrate with standard access control systems. Sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure, the readers are designed to withstand harsh env ironments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance. HID readers recognize over 16.7 million unique codes using Kantech’s KSF cards (Kantech Secure Format) to provide increased security and absolute guarantee of no duplicat ion of cards. In addition to the 125 kHz HID proximity readers, Kantech offers the ultimate migration tool - the multiCLASS reader. MultiCLASS multi-technology card readers combine 125 kHz proximity technology and iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless smart car d and reader technologies into a single reader. They are designed for customers who are upgrading their current card system from HID Proximity to HID iCLASS credentials or cards. Both "old" and "new" card formats can be accommodated which allows for a smoother transition.
- Compatible with Kantech Secure Format (KSF) and HID Proximity Card
- Two-Factor Verification (Card Plus PIN) Reader Model Available
- Weatherproof, Secure Enclosure Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Multicolor LED and Beeper
- Migrate to iClass Credentialsing HID Multiclass Reader
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.