TRIPP LITE | HT10DBS | HT10DBS
Isobar 10-Outlet Home/Business Theater Surge Protector, 8 ft. Cord w/Right-Angle Plug, 3840 Joules, LEDs, Metal Housing
- Network-Grade 3840-Joule Surge Protection for Your Home or Business Theater
- Protects your A/V components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A ad B surge suppression specifications
- 10 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 10 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most home theater equipment
- 4 widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- Included safety vers block accidental contact with unused outlets
- Color-coded labels make it easy to coordinate outlets with equipment cords
- Isolated Filter Banks Provide Extra Protection
- Outlets arranged in 2 exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interactio among connected equipment
- Block disruptive EMI/RFI line noise up to 60 dB that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Combine large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and metal oxide varistors to block interference
- Protecs Coaxial/Telephone/Modem/Ethernet Connections From Surges
- 3-line 2.2 GHz gold coaxial protection
- 1-line telephone/modem protection
- 1-line high-speed 10/100 Mbps Ethernet protection
- Premium Safety Features
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch cool over connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when protection circuit has been compromised
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and line fault status at a glance
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- Fitsffortlessly Into Your Setup
- 8 ft. AC power cord reaches nearby outlets
- Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows furniture and equipment to move flush against the wall
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting option
- Metal housing designed for long life
- Backed by Tripp Lite’s Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- $500,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
|Number of Outlets||10|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.