Tripp Lite’s IBAR12-20T offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile all-metal multi-mount cabinet with L5-20P twist-lock input plug and 20-amp capacity. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rack mount, wall mount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Outlets are arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected items. Includes 12 outlets (2 front mounted 15-amp/10 rear mounted 20- amp), 15 ft. power cord and power switch. Diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, line fault and protection status.PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA L5-20P (twist lock)/Output: 2 NEMA5-15R (front) 10 NEMA5-20R (rear)ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20A (Requires NEMA L5-20R wall receptacle)SUPPRESSION: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/3840 joules/60,000 ampsFORMAT: Supports 19 in. rack mount (uses 1 rack space/1U), wall mount, under-counter and more
- Network-Grade 3840-Joule Surge Protection for IT or Industrial Electronics
- Protects rack-mounted network hardware, retail displays, appliances, power tools and other expensive electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Recommended for network workstations, telecom systems, point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
- 12 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 2 NEMA 5-15R in front, 10 NEMA 5-20R in rear
- AC outlets accept most computer, networking and telecom equipment
- lated Filter Banks Provide Extra Protection
- Outlets arranged in 2 exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected equipment
- Block disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Premium Safety Featres
- Lighted on/off switch with locking cover provides one-touch control over connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when protection circuit has been compromised
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and line fault status at a lance
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Mounts into 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Included mounting hardware also allows installation on wall or under counter
- Long 15 ft. AC power cord withMA L5-20P twist-lock plug reaches distant outlets
- All-metal housing designed for long life
- Backed by Tripp Lite’s Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and uerto Rico only)
Rackmount Surge Suppressor
Frequency Compatibility: 50/60 Hz
Output: 2400 Watt
Circuit Breaker (Amp): 20 Amp
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
Recommended Electrical Service: 120 Volt (110 - 125 Volt)
Input Connection Type: NEMA L5-20P Locking Input Plug
Input Plug Features: Space-Saving Right Angle Input Plug
Input Cord Length: 4.57 m (15 ft)
Voltage Compatibility: 120 Volt AC
Maximum Surge Current: 150000 Amp
Switches: Red Illuminated Power Switch Controls Power to All Outlets
Diagnostic LEDs: Protection Present (Green), Line Fault (Red) And Line OK (Green)
Locking Switch Cover: Transparent Locking Switch Cover Prevents Accidental Shutoff
AC Suppression Joule Rating: 3840 Joule
AC Suppression Response Time: NM = 0 ns, CM = <1 ns
Protection Modes: Includes Full Normal Mode (H-N) And Common Mode (N-G/H-G) Line Surge Suppression
Clamping Voltage: 140 Volt RMS
AC Suppression Surge Current Rating: 96000 Amp
AC Suppression Components Used: Metal Oxide Varistors, Toroidal Balanced Chokes And VHF Capacitors
Safe Thermal Fusing: Prevents Unsafe Conditions During Extreme Extended Over-Voltages And Catastrophic Occurrences
UL1449 Let Through Rating: 330 Volt
EMI/RFI Filtering: 40 - 80 dB
Telephone/DSL Protection: No
Cable (Coax) Protection: No
Network (Ethernet) Protection: No
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75 Inch x 17.5 Inch x 4 Inch (4.45 cm x 44.5 cm x 10.16 cm)
Unit Weight: 5.4 lb (2.45 kg)
Material Of Construction: Metal
Included Mounting Accessories: Mounting Flanges Are Pre-Installed For 1U Rackmount Installation And Can Be Re-Configured To Support A Variety Of Mounting Options
Housing Color: Black
Receptacle Color: Black
Color (AC Line Cord): Black
Form Factors Supported: 1U Rackmount, 0U Vertical Rackmount, Wallmount And Under-Counter Mounting Supported - Detachable Flanges Can be Re-Configured to Support a Variety of Additional Mounting Options
Outlets Measurement (Center to Center): Distance Between Front Outlets = 38.9 mm, Distance Between Rear Outlets = 60.45 mm
Right-Angle Plug: Yes
Output Receptacle: (12) 5-15R
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.