For more than 20 years, America’s leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite’s Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world’s #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and unique noise filtration system, the Isobar offers the highest level of protection attainable in a multi-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar’s unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. ISOBAR6 offers 6 outlets arranged in three filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/97,000 amps offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15 outlets accommodate up to 4 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Includes 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug and keyhole mounting tabs. PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 6 NEMA5-15R/6-ft. AC line cordELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)SUPPRESSION: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/3330 joules/97,000 ampsFORMAT: Corded all-metal strip with transformer spaced outlets
- Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels less than 35 volts Multi-component suppression circuits co mbine toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment 6 outlets arran ged in three filter banks prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy peripherals are powered off and on Network grade surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/97,000 amps Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 4 large trans former plugs without blocking outlets Lighted power switch with integrated 12 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug Keyhole mounting tabs allow permanent installation 12 0 V AC, 50/60 Hz electrical compatibility
|Number of Outlets||6|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.