Hubbell Premise Wiring has expanded the Infin-e-Station(TM) module line to accommodate high density DB-15 and DB-9 applications. The Infin-e-Station high density D-Sub modules are supplied with either 9- or 15-pin female-to-female gender changers or a 15pin screw terminal. These new high density D-Sub modules are 1 unit in size, office white in color and easily snap into our Infin-eStation modular face plate line.
Providing flexibility and ease-of-use for workstation multimedia applications, our DB modules allow you to connect a laptop or desktop computer to an external SVGA monitor (15-pin) or a serial port (9-pin).
Common DB-15 applications are: video distribution, desktop and laptop computers, monitors, cameras and projectors, and home theater and entertainment systems.
Common DB-9 applications are: PDAs, gamepads, keyboards, modems, printers and terminals, and wireless LAN access.
- Standard HWP 1-Unit Infin-e-Station Module
- High Quality Signal Transmission
- Quick Screw Termination
- Solder Free Connections
Connector: 15-Pin PCB mount, 15-Pin contact: gold-plated 2µ", Screw term contact: brass with nickel plating 100µ"
Module material: Module: flame retardant polymer, UL Rated: 94 V-0
Recommended cable: Mini-coax, 75 Ohm
Maximum Cable Distance: 150ft @ Resolution: 800 x 600, 75ft @ Resolution: 1224 x 768
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.