EXACQ | IP08-36T-R4Z
exacqVision Z-series 4U Recorder, Rackmount, 8 IP Licenses (128 Max.), Dual GB NIC, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort (2 Max. Simultaneous), RS-232/485 Serial Port, RAID 6, DVD, Win10 64 Bit On 60 GB SSD, 32 TB, Professional Client
exacqVision Z-Series Rackmount 4U recorder with 8 IP licenses (128 max), dual GB NIC, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA (2 max. simultaneous), RS-232/485 serial port, RAID 6, Win10 on SSD, redundant power supplies, keyboard and mouse, exacqVision Professional client an d server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and 5 year software updates.
- Store up to 240 TB with front- accessible storage and expand to over 1.6 PB with exacqVision S-Series networked storage
- Continuously record up to 128 IP and 64 analog cameras at 1200 Mbps per server for surveillance vigilance
- Separate operating system and video storage volumes prevent loss of critical video
- Solid state drives and optional RAID 5 or RAID 6 provides uninterrupted operation
- Pre-loaded with exacqVision Professional software for out of the box simplicity
- Compatible with Illustra and thosands of other IP camera models, making it easy to find the right camera
Rackmount 4U IP Camera Recorder With 8 IP Licenses (128 Maximum)
Hard Drive: 32 TB
Maximum IP Cameras: 128
Included IP Licenses: 8
Alarm Inputs: 8
Alarm Outputs: 3 TTL And 1 Relay
Maximum Storage: 20 TB
Maximum Hard Drives: 80 TB RAID 6
Typical Video Storage Rate: 800 Mbps (Windows)
Pre-Loaded VMS Software: Professional (Standard), Enterprise (Optional)
Local Client Display Rate: 1800 Mbps (Windows)
Monitor Output: 1 DVI-I + 1 HDMI + 1 Display Port, Maximum 2 Simultaneous Monitors
Operating System: Windows 7 64 Bits, Windows 2012 (Optional)
CPU: Gen 4 Intel Core i7, Gen 4 Intel Xeon E3 (Optional)
RAM: 8 GB, 16 GB (Optional)
NIC: 2 x 1 Gbps, 2 x 10 Gbps SPF+ (Optional)
USB Ports: 8 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
Serial Connection: 1 RS485
Audio Outputs: 1
Keyboard and Mouse: Included
Power Supply: Dual Hot Swap
Operating Temperature: 40 to 95 deg F (4.5 to 35 deg C)
Dimension: 27.000 Inch Depth x 16.875 Inch Width x 7.000 Inch Height
|Storage Capacity||32 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.