TRANSITION NETWORKS | J/VD-RX-01-LA
Analog CCTV Video Receiver, Port One: Coax (BNC) (75 Ohm), Port Two: 850 nm Multimode (ST) [1 km/0.6 mi], LA
Transition Networks analog composite video media transmitter, J/VD-TX-01, converts a CCTV signal from cameras to multimode or single-mode fiber for upto 10 km. Transition Networks analog video media receiver, J/VD-RX-01, converts the optical signal back to an analog composite video signal. All conversion is performed in real time. Automatic gain control installed on both transmitter and receiver maintains desired quality of video’s contrast and brightness for extended distances. No field adjustments are necessary. Wide input range power supply allows for multiple choices of power source including camera power supply. To assure best quality Transition Networks transmitters and receivers should be used on both ends of the link
Connect Uni-Directional Analog Video Devices Over Fiber
- AM modulation
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM compatibility
- Compatible with all video CCTV equipment
- Real time full color video
- Automatic gain control on receiver
- Link pass through
- Wide input power supply
Item: Analog CCTV Video Receiver
Video Formats: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Input Video: 0.5 - 2 Volt pk-pk (75 Ohm)
Bandwidth: 5 Hz - 10 MHz
Differential Gain: <5%
Differential Phase: <5 Degree
Signal/Noise Ratio: 60 dB
Multimode: 850 nm: 3.0 dB Link Budget
LEDs: PWR: On=Power Connected; RX: On=Fiber Video Feed IN
Power Supply: 9 - 16 Volt AC/DC
Power Consumption: 2 Watt
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C (32 to 122 deg F) Operating Temperature (Standard); -25 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: Coax (BNC) (75 Ohm)
Port Two: 850 nm Multimode (ST) [1 km/0.6 mi]
Dimension: 4.000 Inch Width x 3.000 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
CE Mark- Power Supply- UL Listed, EN60950- FCC Class A, EN55022 Class A- EN55024
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.