The K-1200 Entry Phone is a two-way, handsfree telephone with 12 buttons for calling individual residences in an apartment building. The rugged stainless steel faceplate has a printed directory housed in a waterproof, scratch-resistant lens. Each butto n is beside the tenants name in the directory so there are no confusing codes to deal with. Calling a particular tenant is as easy as pressing a single button.
The K-1200 has a built in speed dialer that can handle up to 12 primary phone numbers, ch with 22 digits. If there is no answer at the first number, a second number can be called automatically. Once the tenant answers their phone, a single touch tone command can activate the door strike relay. For "no phone line" applications, the K-1200 is compatible with the C-3000 no CO (phone line) controller.
The K-1200-EWP shares all of the features of the K-1200 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensaon. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site pr ogramming.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and hex drive mounting screws.
- Weather-Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 sta inless steel faceplate and screws. Internally sealed keypad. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets.
- K-1200-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Operates on 12 to 24 volts AC/DC
- 12 speed dial buttons (22 digits each)
- 12 alternate number positions (22 digits each)
- One button operation (no call button)
- Hang-up on CPC, busy, silence, time-out or dial tone
- Touch tone restriction from microphone
- Integral relays camera control and door strike
- Works with C-1000B for increased security
- Works with C-3000 for "No CO" (phone line) operation
- 50 keyless entry codes
- See model K-1205 for integral camera
- Postal lock input
- Optional VE-5x10 surface mount back box (DOD4)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.