Viking’s K-2000-DVA is a fully programmable multi-input, multinumber auto dialer and digital announcer, designed for emergency and non-emergency message notification. The K-2000-DVA has eight dry contact inputs, each of which can dial up to eight 32-di git phone numbers and play a message up to 1 minute in length specific to that input.
Messages can be recorded locally or remotely with a total message time for all 8 inputs of eight minutes. When configured as an alarm dialer, the K-2000-DVA has ll progress detection capability with normal and fast busy, call pickup, CPC and ringno- answer detection. The K-2000-DVA can also be set up as a store caster (no dialing), for on-site promotional or assistance announcements.
Programming can be do with a touch tone phone or using a PC with a serial port connection and free software available on the Viking website: www.vikingelectronics.com
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Stores up to eight 32-digit phone numbers (sixty-four 32-digit numbers total
- 8 minutes of record time (1 minute per input)
- Programmable message repeat counter
- Programmable lap counter
- Eight inputs programme normally open or normally closed and enabled or disabled
- Programmable ring delay for remote programming and alarm polling
- Programmable qualifier timer for each input (time for an event to be qualified as an alarm)
- Programmable resume timer for each nput (time following reset for input to become active again)
- Call progress detection
- Programmable ringback limit for call progress
- Remote security and access codes
- Store caster mode
- Local or remote programming and recording
- RS-232 port for programmvia a PC
- Compatible with the RC-2A and RC-3 remote DTMF controllers
- Phone numbers may be programmed as pager numbers (no voice message played)
- Programmable hookswitch flash before dialing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.