Corning UMOXS cross-connect system retainers provide an encapsulation system for the cable and the UMOXS connectors. These retainers are made of plastic with a unique spring-loaded cover designed to prevent the retainer from being left completely open. In addition, some retainers are supplied with a non-conductive re-enterable sealant to provide complete environmental protection for the feeder and distribution cable terminations.
The UMOXS retainers attach to the mounting columns to hold the connectors at the correct location and protect them from damage. Each retainer incorporates a cable strain-relief point at the rear and an integral labeling slot on the front for pair designation labels.
The retainers are available in various colors for circuit identification - green for feeder and blue for distribution. In addition, gray and red retainers are available for miscellaneous or special services applications. Flame-retardant versions of the green and blue retainers are also available.
- Accessories designed specifically for the UMOXS Cross-Connection System
- Integrates seamlessly with existing UMOXS components Unique spring-loaded cover design
- Prevents the retainer from being left completely open Available with a non-conductive re-enterable sealant
- Provides complete environmental protection for the feeder and distribution cable terminations Available in various colors
- Allows for standard or special circuit identification
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.