The LC-8 Line Concentrator eliminates the monthly charges for dedicated phone lines to each elevator cab in an office, college, hotel, hospital, etc. A call initiated by any emergency phone is sent to the C.O. line. Subsequent calls activate call waiti ng tones to alert the emergency personnel that another phone has gone off-hook. All inbound calls are answered by the LC-8. The emergency personnel then dials a Touch Tone command to connect to one of eight phones.
On both inbound and outbound cal, the emergency personnel can redirect the call to any of the other phones without hanging up. The LC-8 is compatible with all Viking emergency elevator phones, standard phones, modems and credit card readers.
Must be a reseller
This part is ditinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Automatic answering of inbound calls
- Connects up to (8) emergency phones
- Touch Tone transferring
- Fire floor phone connection
- Built in talk battery for fire floor phone
- Call waiting notice
- Paging feature
- Fully functional battery backup
- Non-volatilemory for all programmable features
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.