LMR® standard is a UV Resistant Polyethylene jacketed cable designed for 20-year service outdoor use. The ending and handling characteristic sare significantly better than air-dielectric and corrugated hard-line cables.
Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks ofthe LMR-400 cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-400 Size for size LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semi rigid hard-line cables.
RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
Weatherability: LMR-400 cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-400 cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or non-solder center pins. Most LMR connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
Cable Assemblies: All LMR-400 cable types are available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Refer to the section on FlexTech for further details
Ideal for drop-in replacement for RG-8/9913 air-dielectric type cable, jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems, short antenna feeder runs, and any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, mobile antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable.
- LMR-UltraFlex has a Stranded Center Conductor and Rubber Outer Jacket Designed for Multiple Bending/Flexing Cycles
- It is Used for Both Indoor and Outdoor Application
|Conductor Material||COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM|
|Conductor Type||SOLID CONDUCTOR|
|Dielectric Material||FPE-FOAMED (CELLULAR) POLYETHYLENE|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE (CM, CMG, CMX)|
|Flooded||NO NOT FLOODED OVER BRAID|
|Impedance||50 OHM NOMINAL IMPEDANCE|
|Outdoor||YES IS OUTDOOR GRADE MATERIAL|
|Screen/Shield Type||BOTH, BRAID OVER FOIL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.