The Viking model LPL-1 connects to any standard analog phone line or phone system’s analog station port* to provide visual "Ring" Indication, "On The Phone" indication and "Message Waiting**" indication. The LPL-1 won’t have you guessing which phone is ringing in busy offices. The large flashing LED can be seen up to 100 feet away. When used with a headset on an analog phone, you can end those nagging interruptions that occur when associates don’t realize you are on the phone because you are using a headset. The LPL-1 will light steady indicating to everyone that you are on the phone, flash during ringing or fast flash to indicate message waiting**.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
Hearing impaired locations
Product support groups
CO based voice messaging
- Displays "Ringing", "On-The-Phone" or "Message Waiting" on analog phone lines or PABX stations
- LED visible up to 100 ft (30m)
- Telephone line powered
- Attractive new compact package
- Connects with a modular cord or screw terminals
- Easy to install
- Easyl mounting with included doubleback tape
Input: 80V DC to 150V DC message waiting voltage, minimum 40V AC ring voltage
Viewing Distance: 100 ft typical
Viewing Angle: 180 typical
Visual Indicator: 19mm (0.75") high intensity red LED
Dimensions: 65mm x 35mm x 20mm (2.56" x 1.38" x .79")
Shing Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lbs)
Environmental: 0C to 32C (32F to 90F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
Cover Color: Beige
Connections: (1) RJ11 jack, (2) cage clamp terminals
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.