NETALLY | LR10G-100
LinkRunner 10G Ethernet Tester
Cost-Effective, Line-Rate 10Gig Ethernet Testing
Quickly test, verify, and troubleshoot 1Gig, Multi-Gig and 10Gig Ethernet (copper, fiber) including line-rate performance testing and packet capture
NEW! LANBERT Media Qualification app tests the capability of premise cabling and media components for carrying Multi-Gig and 10Gig Ethernet
Layer 1-7 AutoTest enables any technician to find network problems
Monitor networks for intermittent issues, every minute for up to 24 hours
This next-neration Android-based tester delivers complete network validation and troubleshooting, from the media (copper/fiber) to the application (layers 1 - 7), accelerating deployments, speeding problem identification, and improving the efficiency and effecti veness of network installers and operations teams
- Install, test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, Multi-Gig (NBASE-T) and 10G networks with advanced Android-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware
- Serves as a peer to the EtherScope nXG for line-rate performance testing to verify network capacity, performance and QoS, as well as service provider SLAs between sites
- LANBERT Media Qualification app generates and measures the transmission of line rate Ethernet frames over your network cabling infrastructure, qualifying its ability to support 1G/10G on fiber and 100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G on copper links.
- Compatibility with standards compliant SFPs enables test and validation of any wired media (copper or fiber) for a variety of use models
- Line-rate capture up to 10Gbps ensures you never miss a packet
- Validate up to 90W 802.3bt PSE with TruePower loaded Power over Ethernet (PoE) test
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.