The NETSCOUT LinkRunner AT 1000 is a portable troubleshooting device for analyzing and testing Ethernet networks over copper cable infrastructure. It stores and performs automated connectivity tests to help identify and analyze network problems. The de vice analyzes copper cabling infrastructure, verifies connections at 10M/100M/1G, and discovers VLAN ports and switches to help identify potential issues. It measures the availability and responsiveness of network services, including DHCP and DNS, to d iagnose and solve complex issues. It supports IPv4 addressing for compatibility with location and identification protocols, and provides 802.1x authentication to verify access to secure networks. The LinkRunner AT 1000 has a 2.8" LCD screen to display test results and a 12-key elastomeric keypad for navigation. LinkRunner Manager software is included with the device and enables the operator to generate and save up to 10 reports, manage LinkRunner AT profiles, and upgrade the LinkRunner AT firmware. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7. The LinkRunner AT 1000 comes with a USB cable, an AC adapter, LinkRunner Manager software CD, a removable AA battery case, four AA batteries, a soft case, and instructions. This portable network testing device is suitable for use by network technicians to verify network connectivity in local-area networks such as office buildings or schools.
The LinkRunner AT provides the answers you need to quickly troubleshoot connectivity problems:
Am I following the best troubleshooting practice?
Is this patch cable good? Where is the cable broken?
Where does the cable from this jack terminate?
this the correct switch and port? Is it delivering PoE power?
What is the speed and duplex of my copper and fiber links?
Are the DHCP and DNS servers working properly?
Is the Gateway available?
Are our most important local datacenter servers avaible?
Are our key cloud and SaaS applications available?
Are 802.1X and IPv6 implemented correctly?
How do I save and manage hundreds of results?
Where and when is my staff working and what are they testing?
How can I do my job better and fasterile impressing my boss?
- A handheld Ethernet tester for quick, automated verification of network connectivity and availability
- Tests 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair Ethernet links
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 seconds
- Features basic cable tests, Ethernetlink and switch port identification, PoE, IP ping, TCP port open, 10 reports
- Includes AA battery pack, LinkRunner Manager software
LinkRunner AT Manager Software features:
View test results saved locally on the tester
Move test results from the tester to a local drive
Generate reports in PDF, CSV and HTML formats
Configure AutoTest profile
Transfer AutoTest profiles betwe tester and a local drive
Capture screen images
Update tester firmware
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.