LinkRunner AT Network AutoTester. Test and validate copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity in less than 10 seconds. The LinkRunner AT Network AutoTester offers user-configured AutoTests for a wide range of important tasks. This network tester’s quick c able test and switch identification facilitate fast problem isolation. Test results can be automatically uploaded to the Link-Live Cloud Service to improve collaboration between network engineers and technicians, creating greater job visibility, projec t control, and fleet management. The LinkSprinter Pocket Network Tester verifies the functionality of copper Ethernet links and identifies errors in less than 10 seconds. The tester reveals network connectivity status and port information while ensurin g documentation for every link. The comprehensive AutoTester measures PoE voltage, performs a switch test, and confirms the DHCP server is running and responsive. The tester also verifies gateway/router, internal IP service, and cloud reachability. Whe n paired with the secure Link-Live Cloud Service, the Network Tester automatically uploads results and allows annotation of results enabling job supervisors to easily manage the progress of deployment and troubleshooting tasks assigned to their team. I ncludes LinkRunner AT 2000 tester with Li-ion battery, power supply with regional power plugs, Wireview Cable ID #1-#6, RJ-45 coupler, USB cable, Holster, and a medium soft case.
- Discover nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP
- and verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP network
- with AutoTest
- Validate up to 30W 802.3af/at PSE with TruePower loaded
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) test
- Verify twisted-pacable length and wire-map
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and
- management via Link-Live Cloud Service
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.