The LSR-1 Line Seizure Relay allows the user to share an existing phone line with an emergency phone or other priority alarm device. This can save hundreds of dollars a year over leasing a dedicated phone line.
The LSR-1 can be used on any C.O. le or analog PABX/KSU station.
Important: When the emergency device is in use, the phone line is not available for normal use. Any additional emergency calls will have to be made on another phone line. For this reason the LSR-1 is not recommended r single line applications.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Interrupts any call in progress and returns fresh dial tone to the emergency phone
- Modular connections for easy installation
- Operates on any 12 - 32V DC power source
- 12V DC adapter provided
- During power outages the line is connected directly to t emergency device
- Off hook detection LED for emergency device port
- Handy test button to simulate an emergency device off hook
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.