CommScope 100 Series Universal Standard Surface Mount Boxes can be attached to any flat surface with the provided screws or double-sided adhesive tape. All information outlets simply snap into place. These U-rated plastic boxes are available in 1, 2, 4, 6, or 12 outlet versions. Dust covers are provided in versions with 4 or more ports. Available in four colors.
- Patented crossing of straddling pair contacts enables efficient alien crosstalk reduction in the channel
- Snaps into standard SYSTIMAX M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, consolidation point boxes, or SYSTIMAX modular panels. Can also be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled) in any SYSTIMAX faceplate
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- IDC connector terminations on rear of base allow quick and easy installation of 22 to 24 AWG cable
- Optional Plastic Icons (M61A) and Dust Covers (M20A) available in several colors
- Optimal performance is achieved when using the GigaSPEED X10D 360GS10E patch cords; however, the MGS600 is fully backwards compatible
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel.
Mount Type: Surface
Product Type: Surface mount box
Depth: 1.29 in
Height: 2.26 in
Weight: 0.08 lb
Width: 1.22 in
Safety Standard: UL, cUL
Application: Used with M-Series modular information outlet
Total Ports, quantity: 1
Material Type: High-impact, flame retardant, UL-rated 94 V-0, thermoplastic
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.