The CommScope Flexible Faceplate is a front access modular structure. It is universal and accommodates all CommScope Information Outlets for copper and fiber. It addition, it will accommodate S-Video, RCA, VGA and many other CommScope adapters. The FP (flexible) system provides the ability to customize your configuration specifically according to the media being supported. The main component is either a single gang or double gang frame. Empty single port, dual port or blank adapter housings that snap into the frame complete the system. Adapter housing, information outlets and adapters/couplers are all ordered separately according to your application needs.
- Modular design supports voice, data, audio and video applications
- Supports CommScope Information Outlets
- Front access supports future moves, adds and changes
- Supports cable / port labeling
- Available in four different colors
- UL Listed
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.