Aastra 6700i Series expansion modules are designed to increase the power and flexibility of the 6700i Series SIP telephones. Up to three M675i modules can be used with either the 6755i, 6757i, 6757i CT or 6739i telephone to create a powerful, feature rich console option. Modules share power and signaling with the phone, eliminating the need for additional wiring.
Designed for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis, the 6700i Series Expansion Modules provide an intelligent choice for all Enterprise IP environments.
- Backlit LCD Screen: 144x128 pixels graphical LCD display with 20 Softkeys with LEDs and 3 hardkeys with LEDs that provide access to three screen levels offering up to a total of 60 programmable keys.
- Flexible Features: The M675i is equiped with LED status indicators and supports a variety of programmable features including Line, Speed Dial, Busy Lamp Field, Bridged Line Appearance, Shared Call Appearance and Do Not Disturb.
- Simplified Deployment: Sharing both power and signaling with the 6700i Series phone, the M675i can be easily added without additional installation or wiring expense. Simplified configuration via WebUI or configuration file from the phone.
- Expandability: Up to three M675i modules can be used with the 6700i Series models 6755i, 6757i, 6757i CT or 6739i, offering up to 180 additional keys. Growing businesses can start with a single module and add more as their needs increase.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.