The Mb 200 installation kit consists of a U-bracket, two M8 x 1.25 hex-head bolts, four lock washers, two friction pads, and two 3 / 8 -24 hex-head bolts. The kit is designed to accommodate the System 200TM installation in a variety of ways. Wall or Ce iling Mounting: The robust design of the Mb 200 installation bracket allows the System 200TM speakers to be mounted in almost any position to obtain the desired sound coverage. Flying Installations The Mb 200 bracket "captures" the speaker in a rigid f rame which has structurally sound locations for attaching rigging hardware. These attachment points are four 12.7-mm (1 / 2 -in.) diameter holes located on the ends of the bracket. A 3 / 8 -in. "quick link" (or similar hardware) can be readily connecte d to each attachment point. System 200TM speakers can be flown individually in either a horizontal or vertical position, or two speakers can be flown together in a vertical position. System 200TM Horizontal Arrays Arrays of two to six speakers are secu rely supported in a frame comprised of Mb 200 and Mb 300 brackets. To create a horizontal array, two Mb 200 brackets are simply locked into the correct alignment position using the brackets from the Mb 300 Horizontal Array Kit. The array is extended by using one additional Mb 200 bracket and one Mb 300 kit for each additional speaker. To complete the circle for a six speaker array, one additional Mb 300 kit is required.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Mounting kit for SystemTM 200 speakers
- May be used in conjuction with OmniMount Series 100 support system1
- Versatile design allows the speaker to be aimed at any angle from wall or ceiling
- Provides a rigid frame for flying one or two speakers
- Createsrrays of two to six speakers when used with the Mb 300 Horizontal Array Kit
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.