The Mb300 horizontal array kit contains two brackets and eight of each of the following: 5 / 16-18 x 1 hex-head bolts, 5 / 16 lock washers, 5 / 16-18 nuts. The Mb300 is used in conjunction with the Mb200 installation bracket to create a speaker array. The array can be constructed in either of two angular configurations: 1. Speakers side by side (50º angle) for a tight array. 2. Speakers spread slightly (60º angle) for wider coverage. Note that a full 360º array can only be accomplished with the 60º angle pattern. Suspension of the speaker array is made easy with the four 12.7-mm (0.5-in.) holes located on the Mb300. A cable, chain quick link, or other suitable hardware which is rated for overhead lifting (not supplied with this kit) can be used t o connect to the array for flying.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Array kit for SystemTM 200 speakers
- Creates arrays of two to six speakers when used with the Mb200 installation bracket
- Two mounting angles: 50º and 60º
- Provides a rigid frame for arraying speakers from one to two levels
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.