Made from heavy duty 14-gauge steel, this non-proprietary, outdoor-rated, card reader enclosure gives security installers the flexibility to mount multiple access control devices side-by-side on a single pedestal head. This lockable intercom housing is specifically designed for security professionals and incorporate features such as an EPDM rubber seal, stainless steel hinge, sufficient backbox space, a privacy/weather shroud, convenient knockouts, and a polyester powder coat finish with UV inhibito r. Custom cutouts on the door panels to match your devices can be requested-- additional costs and lead times may apply. These are most often used at pedestrian or vehicular access points in parking facilities or gated entries. Works with all kinds of card readers, intercoms, cameras, keypads, and other access control devices.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- black powder coated, 14 gauge steel, 3" deep back box, 3.5" overhang at the top tapering to 1.75" at the bottom, 1.8" center hole with knockouts, EPDM rubber seals, NEMA 4.x
|Product Type||READER HOUSING/COVER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.