The MESR400 series Modbus Gateways bridge devices on Modbus serial networks (RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485) with those on Modbus TCP networks, allowing seamless integration. The serial ports can be accessed over a LAN or WAN using Direct IP Mode connections. Supporting up to 16 masters and 32 slaves, the gateways feature autodetecting10/100 copper and fiber optic options. The easy to use software is designed for Win XP, Vista, Win 7 and Windows 2003/2008 Server, features Modbus messaging priority control and allows management through multiple TCP/IP client sessions. Serial data rates up to 230 kbps ensure maximum network flexibility. MESR gateways are built for use in industrial environments, featuring a slim IP30 DIN rail mountable case. They operate from a range of DC power supply voltages and have pluggable terminal block connectors.
MESR400 series gateways can be powered via a barrel connector or a terminal block. (An external power supply is required; sold separately). An additional Ethernet port functions much like an Ethernet switch, allowing pass-through connectivity for other Ethernet devices. This port can also be used to "daisy chain" multiple gateways.
MESR gateways are built for use in industrial environments, featuring a slim IP30 DIN rail mountable case. They operate from a range of DC power supply voltages and have pluggable terminal block connectors.
- Ethernet-Enable Modbus RS-232/422/485
- Modbus TCP, ASCII & RTU
- Modbus Flexibility - Serial & Ethernet, Masters & Slaves
- Modbus Messaging Priority Control
- View Messaging Status in Real Time
- Ethernet Fiber Options
- NEMA TS2 (MESR424D)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.