CommScope offers a complete line of field terminated anaerobic (EZ-LC) and no-epoxy, no-polish (Qwik-LC) connectors. Both types of connectors are designed for quick, easy, and reliable terminations with minimum training.; The EZ-LC Connector is a small form factor connector that is half the size of ST or SC connectors, yet has superior optical performance and reduced installation time. It uses the familiar insertion release mechanism similar to an RJ45 plug and has a pull-proof design. The EZ-LC Con nector allows engineers to design optical fiber infrastructures suited to the low loss needs of the High-Speed Data Networks. The EZ-LC connector offers a complete connection solution with a product range designed for field termination onto 900 micron fiber, 1.6 mm fiber cordage, multimode and single-mode fiber. The Qwik-LC Connectors are no-epoxy, no-polish connectors that feature a mechanical crimp making fiber terminations faster and easier than typical epoxy terminations. The Qwik-LC Connector i s ideal for behind the wall (BTW) applications; rapid repairs or for limited space situations where polishing may be difficult. The Qwik-LC offers a quick and repeatable termination solution for immediate connectivity on all 900 fiber types.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Fiber Type: OptiSPEED, 62.5 m multimode fiber, LazrSPEED 150, 50 m multimode fiber, LazrSPEED 300, 50 m multimode fiber, LazrSPEED 550, 50 m multimode fiber
Body Style: BTW
Interface Feature: Standard
Ferrule Geometry: Pre-radiused
Ferrule Material: Zirconia
Compatible Cable Diameter: 0.9 mm
Length: 32.0 mm
Cable Retention Strength, maximum @ Weight at Angle: 0.50 lb @ 0
Optical Components Standard: ANSI/TIA-568-C.3
Insertion Loss, typical: 0.17 dB
Return Loss, minimum: 20.0 dB
Insertion Loss Change, mating: 0.30 dB
Insertion Loss Change, temperature: 0.30 dB
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Fiber Type||OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.