- Maximizes versatility for virtually any short-range application; With a 420-lb (189 kg) weight capacity for all connections down to foot-level, Miller TurboLite Edge takes adaptability to new heights; Two buttons on harness connector positioned in two different planes require two distinct actions prevent accidental disengagement. A red indicator line gives a warning if the pin is not properly engaged; Forget about pin buttons that are difficult to operate and the troublesome need to connect the shoc k-absorber to the harness. With a single-click one pin connection you can focus on the task at hand; Lightweight, compact harness connector with free-floating shock-absorber pack keeps workers cooler, and provides a more comfortable work experience. In tegral swivel design increases worker mobility and prevents lifeline from twisting; High-impact nylon housing, abrasion-resistant webbing, durable harness connector and ballistic nylon shock absorber cover along with the ability to replace a damaged un it results in a decreased cost of ownership; The product is compatible with all Miller harnesses, without any add-ons. No cumbersome straps to attach to the harness or special connectors are required for different harness sizes or configurations;
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.