The SYSTIMAX MGS400 Information Outlet is a high-speed LAN connector featuring patented Cross-talk cancellation techniques for superior near-end cross-talk (NEXT & PSNEXT) performance, when installed as part of a complete GigaSPEED XL channel. CommScop e
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Snaps into standard SYSTIMAX M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, consolidation point boxes, or SYSTIMAX modular panels. Can also be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled) in any SYSTIMAX faceplate
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- Optional Plastic Icons (M61A) and Dust Covers (M20A) available in several colors
- Backward compatible with Category 5e, 5 and 3 cords and cables, however optimal performance achieved when used with GigaSPEED XL GS8E patch cords
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a
- certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
Contact Resistance Variation: 20 mOhm (Maximum)
Contact Resistance: 100 mOhm (Maximum)
Current Rating: 1.5 Amp At 68 deg F (1.5 Amp At 20 deg C)
Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1500 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Conductive Surface); 1000 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Contact-To-Contact)
Insulation Resistance: 500 MOhm Minimum
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: Upto 95% Non-Condensing
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to 70 deg C)
Cable Type: U/UTP (Unshielded)
Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG/24 AWG (Solid And Stranded)
Conductor Type: Solid/Stranded (7 Strands)
Material: Copper Alloy, High-Impact Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious Metals
Plug Insertion Life: 750 Times Minimum, IEC 60603-7 Compliant Test Plug
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbf (133 N) Minimum
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Nickel
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Number Of Ports: 1
Dimension: 0.8 Inch Height x 0.8 Inch Width x 1.2 Inch Depth (20.32 mm x 20.32 mm x 30.48 mm)
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.